Sections of the MDM
From any page of the MDM, you can:
- Access the left side navigation bar for using the main modules of the platform
- View the modules in full screen by clicking on the triple bar
- View/Modify your profile setting by clicking on the Account setting Icon
- First name
- Last name
- Language (the MDM is only available in English for the moment)
- Get access to the help section by clicking on the ‘?’ icon
- ‘Go back to MDM 1.0’ – Link to access to the MDM 1.0 platform
- ‘Resources’ – Link to the current website you are exploring at the moment
- Switch organization, if you manage several organizations
- View the system notifications by clicking on the ‘bell’ icon
The dashboard gives you a snapshot overview of your organization.
The number of devices / fleets / profiles / applications within your organization
Maintenance and stock information
In stock: Number of devices which are not associated to a fleet but are part of the organization ready to be assigned to a fleet.
In the field: Number of devices which are associated to a fleet
Repair: Number of devices which are in repair. The repair mode is reserved for faulty devices. The device configuration is reset to remove all applications.
You can choose to get the synchronization status for all the devices of your organization or for the devices belonging to a specific fleet by clicking on the button All devices and select the fleet in the drop-down list.
Synchronized: Number of devices which are synchronized to the MDM
Not Synchronized: Number of devices which have never been synchronized or have not synchronized with the MDM since a change in the profile settings has been made
Heart beat: Your devices sync at specific intervals (defined in the profile settings) but sometimes fail to do so due to a temporary lack of connection or some other reasons.
- Green/OK: Indicates the devices is currently synchronized to the MDM
- Orange/Be Careful: Indicates that a device hasn't been able to synchronize the last 3 intervals
- Red/Alert!: Indicates that a device hasn't been able to synchronize the last 5 intervals