This section displays a list of all the past MDM actions that were performed and logged within your organization.
From this section, you can:
- Export the data
By default, the History list displays 10 logs per page, but you can increase this number by clicking on the Rows per page drop-down. Click on the arrows to move from one page to another.
All your organization logged actions will be displayed in the History list but you can filter them:
- Date range: searchable drop-down with date preselected date ranges (Last 24 hours, 7 or 30 or 90 days)
- Event: searchable drop-down with the events that can be logged (Create; Delete; Put in fleet; Put in organization; Put in repair; Put in stock; Update)
- Item type: searchable drop-down with the item types an event can apply to (Device; Fleet; Profile; Application; Member; Session; Access Token; Export; Action Token)
- IP: search field, you can filter the logs on any IP address
- Token ID: searchable drop-down with a session ID, you can easily select all the actions performed during a single session using this filter
- The information displayed in the History table:
- The user or API token who performed the action
- The event description: creation, deletion, etc.
- The item type the event was applied to: a Device, a Fleet, etc.
- The item(s) affected by the action: a list of Device Famoco ID, a Fleet name, etc.
- The Date and time of the action
- The Token ID of the user session
- The User IP
By default, all the available fields are displayed. If you want to remove some, you can:
- Click on settings
- Check / uncheck the fields you want to view / hide on the history table
- Click on SAVE
- Click on the EXPORT icon launch
- Select the History headers that you would like to export
- Click on the EXPORT button to download the report