What are the benefits of signing up for the Famoco customer portal?
With the customer portal you can:
- Manage the payment mode - New online payment methods such as Credit/Debit card, Paypal, Direct Debit are now available
- Access all the invoices for the recurring subscriptions in one place
- Manage your subscription
- Modify your Account & Billing information
How can I access the customer portal?
Where can I find my invoices on the customer portal?
- You can download the invoices in the form of PDF from the “Payment History” section.
Why is my organisation in read-only mode?
- The organisation is in read-only mode due to outstanding MDM invoices. The organisation will be moved to active mode once the invoice(s) have been paid. You can find the invoices on the customer portal.
What do the different payment statuses mean?
- Paid - Indicates a paid invoice.
- Not paid - Indicates the payment has not been made and all attempts to collect the payment have failed.
- Payment due - Indicates the payment is not yet collected and is either being processed (in case of Direct Debit) or retried (in case of Paypal & Credit/Debit cards).
- Voided - Indicates a voided invoice.
- Posted - Indicates the payment is not yet collected and will be in this state till the due date to indicate the due period.
What are the different payment methods available?
We accept both Online & Offline payments:
- Online payments methods include - Paypal, Credit/Debit Cards, Direct Debit (SEPA, BACS, Autogiro)
- Offline payments method includes - Bank Transfer
How can I choose the offline payment method?
Please contact us at email@example.com to enable the Offline payment method.
How can I add my online payment method on the customer portal?
You can add an online payment method in the “Online Payment Information” section by clicking on “Add”.
How can I change or remove my online payment method on the customer portal?
You can change/remove the online payment method in the “Online Payment Information” section by clicking on “Manage”.
Can I change the payment method?
Yes, you can choose between the online or offline payment. In order to modify it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org”.
How can I change the billing address that appears on the invoices?
You can modify the billing address in the “Billing Information” section of the customer portal by clicking on “Edit”.
Where can I see my current billing cycle?
You can access your current billing cycle date in the “Timeline” section of the customer portal. Or you can also view the “Billing period” on the invoice.
Where can I see my next billing date?
You can access the next billing date of your subscription in the “Timeline” section of the customer portal. Or you can also view the “Next Billing Date” on the invoice.
Where can I find my Subscription details?
You can access your subscription details in the “Subscription details” section of the customer portal.
How can I change the bundle that I am subscribed to?
To change your subscription bundle, please contact your sales account manager directly or write to email@example.com
Can I change my subscription in the middle of the billing cycle?
For the subscription change, you can submit the request at any time. But your billing package change will only be reflected on the next renewal date.
How can I cancel my subscription?
To cancel your subscription, please contact your sales account manager directly or write at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who has access to the customer portal?
Any MDM member associated with the role - “Organization Owner”. If you would like to add a member with this role, please contact us at email@example.com.
I have a question regarding my billing whom should I contact?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why am I subscribed to multiple subscriptions?
Each “MDM Organization” is associated with one “Subscription”. If you have multiple organizations on the MDM, you will have one subscription per MDM organization.
What is the difference between monthly and yearly subscriptions?
Yearly subscription: It’s a 1 year prepaid subscription and you will be billed in advanced for the total number of devices purchased. The minimum engagement period is 12 months.
Monthly subscription: It’s a 1 month prepaid subscription and you will be billed in advanced for the total number of active devices. The minimum engagement period is 1 month.
For pricing, please contact your sales account manager directly or write to email@example.com.
In the yearly subscription, what happens when I buy more devices?
Any additional devices purchased during the 12 month period will be prorated for the remaining billing cycle.
In the monthly subscription, what happens when I buy more devices?
Any additional devices activated during the month, will not be prorated. Hence, they will only be reflected in your invoice in the next billing cycle.
What are active devices?
Active devices are the devices that are associated with a fleet & profile i.e “ In the field ” devices.
Can my recurring monthly charge fluctuate?
Yes, it can fluctuate every month based on the number of active devices.
If I move some of the devices to either stock or repair in the middle of the monthly billing cycle when will the change be reflected on my invoice?
This change will only be reflected on the next renewal date.